The inaugural AVCJ Asia CFO/COO Forum will bring together over 350 C-suite executives and back office leaders from the world of private equity as well as experienced consultants, legal experts and service providers for an in-depth one-day virtual experience. Through a series of interactive panel discussions, interviews and case studies, the highly anticipated gathering will provide a platform for industry professionals to network and share insights on maximising operational efficiency, strategies to mitigate risk and methods to navigate crises.
Sign up for your virtual pass today to network with the top private equity executives and back office leaders from around the world, and hear from our lineup of industry experts on ways to maximise operational efficiency within the firm, strategies to mitigate regulatory and compliance risks and top tips to succeed in a virtual environment.
Industry leading speakers confirmed include:
- Natasha Buckley, Vice President, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS
- Patrick Cordes, Managing Director & COO, BARING PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA
- Carol Kim, Head of the Institutional Client Solutions Group in Asia, BLACKSTONE
- Kapil Kirpalani, Director and Chief Compliance Officer, KKR
- Ken Law, Group CFO, THE LONGREACH GROUP
- Grace Lee, Partner, Group COO & CFO, QIMING VENTURE PARTNERS
- Liza McDonald, Head of Responsible Investments, AWARE SUPER
- Michael Octoman, Senior Partner and COO, NAVIS CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Marco Persico, Principal, PERMIRA ADVISERS
- Jane Yuan Xu, Country Manager Thailand and Myanmar, IFC
CFOs, COOs, CCOs and CROs of Private Equity GPs and Fund of Funds, as well as, LPs are eligible for free passes to this event. Subject to validation and on a first come, first served basis (max 2 passes per organisation). Please contact Priscilla Chu at email@example.com Read more